Welcome NFL fans! If you’re coming to Phoenix for the 2015 Pro Bowl (Jan. 25) and/or Super Bowl XLIX (Feb. 1), the information on this page will help you make the most of your visit. In addition to details about scheduled events, you will find valuable tips about what to do, where to dine and how to get around town.
- Verizon Super Bowl Central (Jan. 28 – Feb. 1) will cover 12 blocks of downtown Phoenix and be the epicenter of family-friendly entertainment for football fans in the days leading up to Super Bowl XLIX. Admission to Verizon Super Bowl Central is free to the public.Dates and times:
Wednesday: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Thursday: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.Activities close at 10 p.m. Concessions open until 12 a.m.
- The Grand Canyon Experience, Super Bowl Central’s signature attraction, is a one-of-a-kind rock wall that brings our favorite of the Seven Wonders of the World to life. This signature attraction will include 20 climbing positions and a breathtaking 18-foot waterfall. (Ages 6 and up. Admission: $5)
- Rock out and dance the night away to live music at the Pepsi Hyped for Halftime Stage. Walk the Moon will headline Friday night and The Roots headline Saturday.
- Meet former NFL players and get their autograph.
- Get Instagram-worthy selfies at the 30-foot-tall XLIX Roman numerals and Arizona-themed backdrops.
- Mix and mingle at beer and wine gardens while soaking in Phoenix’s winter sunshine.
- Enjoy nightly fireworks displays.
- Watch your favorite analysts and commentators from NBC, the NFL Network and others at outdoor broadcast areas.
The National Football League will host the 22nd annual NFL Experience at the Phoenix Convention Center from Jan. 24 – Feb. 1, 2015. The NFL Experience Engineered by GMC is the most exciting continuous event surrounding Super Bowl XLIX – pro football’s interactive theme park offering participatory games, displays, entertainment attractions, youth football clinics and free autograph sessions from current and former NFL players. A list of player appearances will be posted on SuperBowl.com in mid-January.*The Bridgestone Fan Gallery also will live within NFL Experience Engineered by GMC. Separate tickets are not required. Experience a behind-the-scenes glimpse of Radio Row at the Fan Gallery. Breathe in the exciting buzz that will constantly be swarming around the Media Center throughout Super Bowl XLIX.Tickets are available for purchase by calling 866-TIX-4NFL (849-4635) or by visiting SuperBowl.com. Tickets also will be available for purchase at the box office daily, one hour prior to doors opening. To avoid lengthy lines at the box office, the pre-purchase of tickets online is recommended. Ticket prices include all games and attractions, as well as access to the Bridgestone Fan Gallery. Adults $35, children 12 and under $20.
*Please note: All appearances are subject to change without notice. Admission to the NFL Experience requires a paid ticket.